What you'll need:
Start with a leftover box and cut the top flaps off. I used a leftover iced tea box- it fits nicely on the bookshelf.
Next, cut a piece of scrapbook paper to fit the bottom on the inside and pulled out that trusty Elmer’s Spray Adhesive. Spray the inside of the box and place the paper inside.
I created a border around the edge of the box with the leftover strips of scrapbook paper. I cut each corner so it would be easy to fold over and hide the ugly cardboard edge at the top of the box (I also applied this with Mod Podge).
Ta-dah! I put a plastic bag in as a liner and stuffed the rest inside! A box for my bags! It fits nicely under the sink and on the bookshelf (it gets moved a lot) and keeps everything organized. No more wads of bags!




No comments:
Post a Comment