Want the printable? Click
the title and scroll to the bottom.One disadvantage to traveling with my husband is that I don't get to home cook as much as I would like. I find myself getting creative with microwave meals in order to feel like I'm serving something home cooked. At least it's better than opening a can every night, dumping it in a bowl, heating it, and calling it dinner! This particularly delicious dish is a favorite of ours.
What's great about it, is that it can be made anywhere you have a microwave. If you want a change up from office lunches, or a dinner when you're away from home and have a microwave, try this. It takes less than 5 minutes!

You'll Need:
- Annie Chun's Rice Express Sticky White Rice
- (I find this in the organic section at some stores, in the Asian foods at others. I've also found it with the microwaveable meals, and with the rice. You may just have to hunt for it).
- John Soules Foods Angus Beef Steak
- (Precooked, I find it with the other precooked meats and chickens, which tends to be mixed in or near the fresh cut meats).
- 1 small can diced pineapples, drained.
- Soy sauce (optional)
- Cook rice according to directions.
- Heat up meat according to directions.
- Place rice upside down on plate. Top with meat and pineapples.
- Add soy sauce to taste, if desired.
No comments:
Post a Comment